Re: [ontolog-forum] How to unsubscribe from this list?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 06:15:03 -0800
Mike,    (01)

For now, to unsubscribe from the list, one would need to send a
message to one of the co-conveners/list-administrators of this forum
and ask that he/she be unsubscribed. Our co-conveners/
list-administrators are:    (02)

     Kurt Conrad         <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Leo Obrst           <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
&   Peter Yim           <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>    (03)

While strictly optional, it will nice if the person could also tell us
the reason(s) prompting his/her un-subscription, and provide us with
some comments and suggestions as to how this forum can be improved.    (04)

One can also do it by going to the [ontolog-forum] info page, at:
At the bottom of that page, there is an "Unsubscribe or edit options"
line where one could enter and edit/maintain his/her membership
options. Un-subscribing from the list is one of the things one can do
from that membership configuration page to, after getting in.    (05)

Feel free to email me if there is any question.    (06)

Regards,
PPY

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/  To Post:
mailto:ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (09)