[ontolog-forum] [Fwd: Agenda ideas for Thursday telephone call]

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:30:57 -0800
fyi ...    (01)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ontolog-admin] Agenda ideas for Thursday telephone call
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:53:53 -0800
From: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Ontolog-Admin Forum <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>    (02)

Guys,    (03)

I apologize for not being able to make the phone call.  I have been
called on short notice to teach a class in Roseville, CA, and was
notified earlier than I expected (I hope to be on the road in a few
minutes).    (04)

Per my discussion with Peter, this morning, I recommend, in addition
to any other topics which may surface, that the conversation be
focused on "Why develop an ontology based on the UBL schemas?"    (05)

Peter had a number of excellent responses when I posed the question
to him, earlier today.  Likewise, I expect that this question will
launch the conversation in a number of useful directions, but that,
periodically, the focus question will need to be repeated to help
align the group's thinking.    (06)

Ideally, the answers will be diverse and rich enough to serve as the
raw material for establishing the initial set of project goals (after
review and discussion by the full group).    (07)

I look forward to the reports.    (08)

/s/ kwc 2003.03.19 12:53    (09)

Kurt Conrad
2994 Salem Dr.                     408-247-0454
Santa Clara, CA 95051-5502         408-247-0457 (data/fax)
http://www.SagebrushGroup.com      mailto:conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (010)

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/  To Post:
mailto:ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (011)