Re: [ontolog-forum] Should we e-mail people on the RecentChanges on the

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 09:17:16 -0800
I would want weekly too, if I weren't going to frequent the wiki (but
of course, the preference is for everybody in the community to
actively visit and read-and-write on the wiki :-)).    (01)

Well, the tally is:    (02)

   [Yes] answers - 5 (PatC, MikeD, NormaS, BobS, PeterY)
   [No] answers  - 0    (03)

   [Frequency - weekly] - 4
   [ " - no preference] - 1    (04)

I'll try to dispatch a weekly "RecentChanges" page that covers the
last 14 days over the weekend. Once the process stabilizes, maybe
we'll automate the process then.    (05)

I've just sent out the first one.So, please look it over and provide
feedback ... the goal is "let's try to make the best out of the tools
available to enable us to be a highly effective distributed team.    (06)

Regards,
PPY

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/  To Post:
mailto:ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (09)