I vote for waiting until the new infrastructure is up. It should cut
down on the confusion and make for a better experience, all around. (02)
/s/ kwc 2002.08.09 08:49 (03)
At 2002-08-08 13:33 -0700, Peter P. Yim wrote:
>Further to our discussion yesterday, it turns out that the Blue Oxen
>infrastructure is about ready -- faster than I had originally
>Therefore, rather than having to switch over AFTER we had started the
>new forum on the "cim3.net" server, I am planning to install the
>[ontolog] infrastructure directly onto "blueoxen.net" server right away.
>The latter is on an even faster and more reliable platform too. I am
>going to do it over this coming weekend. Might have to bother you guys
>with a re-test, but I don't anticipate much problem.
>We can proceed with sending out the invitation, as long as we don't give
>our the "list address" and "archive site" URL on that invitation. Or,
>Kurt, you might choose to wait until this switch is confirmed to be
>working 100% (hopefully, early next week). Your pick, Kurt -- let us
>know either way.
>I'll keep everyone posted on the progress on this list.
>Thanks & regards,
>An archive of the [ontolog] forum can be found
>at http://www.cim3.net/lists/ontolog/ (04)
2994 Salem Dr. 408-247-0454
Santa Clara, CA 95051-5502 408-247-0457 (data/fax)
http://www.SagebrushGroup.com mailto:conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (05)
An archive of the [ontolog] forum can be found
at http://www.cim3.net/lists/ontolog/ (06)