Re: [ontolog] UBL 5/24/2002: UBL Agenda and Registration

To: ubl-ontolog@xxxxxxxx
Cc: "Eve L. Maler" <eve.maler@xxxxxxx>, "CRAWFORD, Mark" <MCRAWFORD@xxxxxxx>, xmlgeek@xxxxxxx, Monica Martin <mmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 09:14:51 +0800
we have asked for a speakerphone and could arrange a call - have you had
confirmation yet mark?    (01)

Monica Martin wrote:    (02)

>I would be interested in any sessions I could attend.  I have signed up
>for LCSC but intend to comment on NDR work.  I understand there will be
>one lunch ontology session, which may not be accessible via phone.  I
>would email Tim but we have not gotten the issues on bounceback worked
>out yet (in my IT dept).
>
>Thanks for the feedback and your consideration.
>
>Regards.
>Monica

regards
tim mcgrath
fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142     (04)

--
An archive of the [ubl-ontolog] postings can be found
at http://ubl.cim3.org/lists/ubl-ontolog/    (05)