[ontolog] Re: UBL 5/23/2002: UBL Agenda and Registration

To: Monica Martin <mmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "CRAWFORD, Mark" <MCRAWFORD@xxxxxxx>, xmlgeek@xxxxxxx, ubl-ontolog@xxxxxxxx
From: "Eve L. Maler" <eve.maler@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:20:35 -0400
Hi Monica-- Which subcommittee/interest sessions are you specifically
interested in?  (I'm guessing the ontology discussion is on your
list...)  Does it include both NDR and LC?  Mark, do we have the option
of telecon hookups?    (01)

        Eve    (02)

Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center   eve.maler @ sun.com    (04)

--
An archive of the [ubl-ontolog] postings can be found
at http://ubl.cim3.org/lists/ubl-ontolog/    (05)