[ontolog-admin] Access to slides, etc. [was: [ontolog-invitation] "Ontol

To: Alan Redmond <redmonda@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 06:54:55 -0800
Thank you for the response, Alan. I've got you registered. We will
look forward to your participation and contribution tomorrow.    (01)

> [AR] how do I receive the presentation slides?    (02)

[ppy] all details and resources related to the session will be
accessible from the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2013_11_07    (03)

By the time of the event, this section (
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2013_11_07#nid40KV
) will even be hoisted to the top of the page there, for people's
convenience. For those who can log into the vnc (shared screen)
server, slides will be presented there; for those who can't, one would
download/run the slides from their own desktop, and advance slides on
the speakers' prompt. After the session, all proceedings will be
captured, cleaned-up, archived and made openly available. ... Take a
look at the previous session in this mini-series as an example -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2013_10_17    (04)

You might want to browse through this page for a better explanation
too - http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?VirtualSpeakerSessionTips    (05)

Talk to you then!    (06)

Thanks & regards. =ppy    (07)

Peter P. Yim
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PeterYim    (08)

p.s. by the way, it would be best if you create your login as
"AlanRedmond" ... we essentially use this as an ID for attribution
purposes too, and we go by people real/full names.