[ontolog-admin] [OT] Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology for Climate Change - n

To: Duane Nickull <duane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 10:29:05 -0700
Duane,    (01)

Two things I need your help on ...    (02)

1. when you start a new conversation (I noticed that you have already
change the subject line already, which is good, but) please also start
a new thread (use "new-msg" rather than "reply-to" from your mail
client - as the mailman system picks up on the message-ID and thread
the conversation in our archives, and not the subject line.)    (03)

2. please remove the confidentiality clause (in your footer) before
posting, or use a different email address which doesn't present that
issue; or, at the least, say in the body of the message that people
can ignore that statement - otherwise, your post would be in conflict
with the Ontolog community's Open IPR Policy -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32 (... I'm
sure this is not new, and I do sound like a broken record  :) ... but
I still need eevryone's help on this!)    (04)

Thanks in advance. =ppy
Peter Yim
Co-convener, ONTOLOG