[ontolog-admin] Fwd: How to participate in our virtual session [was - Re

To: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:16:49 -0700
For future reference ...    (01)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 1:59 PM
Subject: How to participate in our virtual session [was - Re:
[ontolog-invitation] Virtual Event Announcements]
To: "Pan, Dr Jeff Z." <jeff.z.pan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>    (02)

Dear Jeff,    (03)

Thank you for the response. Great to hear from you again!    (04)

You are now registered for the Nov-3 session. Please refer to final
details on the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2011_11_03
closer to the time ( ...especially this time, as clocks are changing,
and we are making a changing our conference bridge provider over the
next few sessions.)    (05)

The virtual session will be in the form of an augmented conference
call (somewhat akin to a webinar.) All you need for participation, is
the ability to call* into our (voice) conference bridge, and have
access to the Internet (with a browser) during the session. [*A lot of
folks outside of the USA use "skype-out" for the purpose.]    (06)

When it comes time for the session, you will be seeing, at the top of
the session page, a "How To Join (while the session is in progress)" -
something like what you see here:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2011_05_26#nid2UB1
... Just follow the instructions posted: 1, 2 & 3, and that should get
you ready. Try dialing in a few minutes ahead of time, since you will
be participating for the first time.    (07)

I shall look forward to talking to you on Nov-3 (if not sooner!)    (08)

Regards.  =ppy    (09)

Peter P. Yim    (010)

Co-convener,
Ontolog Forum
http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/    (011)

Co-convener,
OpenOntologyRepository (OOR) Initiative
http://OpenOntologyRepository.org    (012)

Secretary and Member of the Executive Council, IAOA
The International Association for Ontology and its Applications
http://iaoa.org    (013)

President & CEO
CIM Engineering, Inc. (dba. "CIM3")
San Mateo, California, USA.