[ontolog-admin] [OT] msg not routed [was - Fwd: [ontolog-forum] Why most

To: doug foxvog <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Azamat Abdoullaev <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 08:16:17 -0700
Hi Doug,    (01)

Ref. your
//
I leave the full discussion below.  It seems not to have been shared with
the ontolog forum. -- doug    (02)

I believe the reason why your message dd July 06, 2011 7:46 PM was not
shared (circulated and archived) was that you (inadvertently) copied
it to <ontolog-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ... when you should
have posted the message to: <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.    (08)

Regards.  =ppy