[ontolog-admin] Posting Announcements [was - Fwd: ontolog-forum post ...

To: "Lucier, Ernie" <Lucier@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:06:21 -0700
Ernie,    (01)

I just released this message of yours. It was caught by the system
because of  "Message has implicit destination" (i.e. you sent it as a
b.c.c.).    (02)

Therefore, in the future, please avoid posting with b.c.c. ... also in
general, do not to more than 10 recipients in the same post, or else
the system will suspect that the message maybe spam, and bounces it.    (03)

I usually don't review bounces (as they are mixed with thousands of
spammer messages ... it was just coincidental that I saw this one,)
therefore, please note the above in future posting.    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy