[ontolog-admin] [OT] [HE_ABUSE#327252] [was - Re: [ontolog-forum] IBM Wa

To: FERENC KOVACS <f.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:48:25 -0800
Frank,    (01)

I have had this happen on a different occasion ...    (02)

If a person marks the [ontolog-forum] incoming message as "junk" or
"spam," that could trigger am automatic chain response by your mail
client signaling your ISP, who may then signal my (Ontolog's) ISP, who
will then send me a warning and ask me to respond to the person
lodging the complain within 48 hours.    (03)

>From the look of it, you may have done that. ... Could that be true?    (04)

Please advise.  =ppy