Re: [ontolog-admin] CfP on Ontolog

To: Ian Bailey <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 10:25:00 -0700
Hi Ian,    (01)

Of course! ... By the way, as a member of Ontolog you don't need
anyone's permission to post information about relevant member-driven
activities.    (02)

Besides posting to the [ontolog-forum] mailing list, you can also post
your announcement(s) to the wiki -- see the 3 pertinent pages below:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidRER ... and
take a look at the general posting guidelines at the top of those
pages.    (03)

May I also take the opportunity to thank you for the wonderful
contributions you've been making!    (04)

Best.  =ppy    (05)

p.s. if you are unfamiliar with editing on the OntologWiki - read this
first: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidA