[ontolog-admin] "reply-to" setting [was - Re: [ontolog-forum] Research P

To: Vinay Chaudhri <Vinay.Chaudhri@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 10:33:37 -0700
Hi Vinay,    (01)

> Is there a way to tweak the list settings so that the default reply goes
> only to the sender?    (02)

Yes, there is ("reply-to sender" is, indeed, a list-admin option), but
we chose to use the "reply-to list" option instead. This issue has
been debated multiple times before.    (03)

I am attaching a recent exchange of mine with ChrisWelty (on the
[iaoa-member] list) at the bottom of this message which addresses
exactly the same issue.    (04)

As open collaboration is a key tenet of the Ontolog community, I hope
you can bear with us.    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy
--    (06)

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Vinay Chaudhri <Vinay.Chaudhri@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Peter,
> Is there a way to tweak the list settings so that the default reply goes
> only to the sender?    (07)

> Pavithra wrote:
>>
>> Sorry, I  did not mean to send this to all.
>> Pavithra    (08)

... [snip] ...    (09)

======= <Forward Reference> =======    (012)

Fyi, Vinay, Pavithra and All ...    (013)