Re: [ontolog-admin] oor-dev email waiting moderator approval

To: Tejas Parikh <tejas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alex Skrenchuk <alex.skrenchuk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Todd Schneider <tschneider@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 10:12:19 -0800
Tejas,    (01)

I just "approved" it ... that said, your message may already have been
purged, as it is only held for 7 days. If you don't see it coming
through, please re-post.    (02)

[ ... the same that Tejas is going through applies to Alex and Todd
too - all three of you posted from an email address that is different
from your subscribed address. I have added those as aliases for you
guys now, so posts will go through in the future.]    (03)

Since this is an open and unmoderated list, I generally *do not*
attend to pending list-owner/moderator approval tasks, and just let
them expire and get purged. There are, literally, hundreds and
thousands of spam messages going through in this fashion, and I simply
am in no position to handle them manually, please note. Someone will
need to write (like Tejas just did, but earlier)  and alert me to take
action.    (04)

Thanks for bring this to my attention, and give me the chance to
explain the situation.    (05)

Happy New Year!  =ppy