Re: [ontolog-admin] Not re-postiing Your Mailing list post may have been

To: Gary Berg-Cross <gary.berg-cross@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:16:21 -0700
Gary,    (01)

You got the message because you are on the [ontolog-admin] list ...
not because you had a post that was blocked (like those addressed in
the message) for reasons elaborated.    (02)

I believe your last post to [ontolog-forum] (or any of the other
ontolog lists) was dated 16-July-2009 and it went through properly,
and you have not posted since, or had any post that was blocked (for
any reason).    (03)

Regards.  =ppy