Re: [ontolog-admin] large posting

To: FERENC KOVACS <f.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 19:45:08 -0800
Frank,    (01)

Thank you for calling my attention to it. I have just let your message through.    (02)

Do note that your message size (probably due to your attachment)
exceeded our system limit of 3MB (max size). I would suggest that it
would probably be better if you host that document on a web server
somewhere, and just post the link to it (that way, we conserve
resources for everyone as well.)    (03)

Nominally, because of the heavy spam traffic, I don't usually review
messages blocked by the system. They just automatically get purged
after a day.    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy