Re: [ontolog-admin] podcasts

To: "Mike Dean" <mdean@xxxxxxx>, "E. Michael Maximilien" <mmaximilien@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 16:32:12 -0800
Update ...    (01)

1. I found, on the "ontolog-podcast.xml" file that the 2007.05.10
episode (which is where the catalog stopped) was followed by a few
episodes that actually had an earlier "publish date." Don't know if
that might have been the cause, but I have, since updated that file
and move the episodes in the right "reverse chronological" order.    (02)

2. I have also sent a message via the iTunes store "Report a Concern"
web interface. Let's see what they will come back with.    (03)

3. the latest podcast episode (for the 2008.04.03 session) is up already.    (04)

4. as usual, I had no problem getting automatic updates from my iTunes
client where I have subscribed to the ontolog-podcast. I would like to
get feedback on how the podcast is doing ... especially from people
who newly subscribed.    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy