Re: [ontolog-admin] Incorporating Google Calendar [was - Re: [ontolog-in

To: "Jie Bao" <baojie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 20:25:39 -0800
Hi Jie,    (01)

This is great! ... Thank you very much; really appreciate your prompt
action and continued support!
 ... See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid1CH3    (02)

> [JB]  You can also  post to the calendar if you have a gmail id ...    (03)

[ppy]  I do have a gmail account, and was able to subscribe to that
Ontolog calendar too. How do I get access to maintain the Ontolog
group calendar?    (04)

I can try posting the 4/28~29 OntologySummit F2F workshop just to try
it out. ref. http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2008#nid1BRH
... by the way, you should consider coming to this!    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy