Re: [ontolog-admin] Ontologist hunt

To: "Godfrey Rust (Ontologyx)" <godfrey.rust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 07:50:34 -0700
Hello Godfrey,    (01)

Thank you very much for the message. I'm impressed by ad, and all the
work you have put into it!    (02)

Since you are a member of the community, you are actually invited to
make a brief post regarding this opening at the
OntologWiki:RecruitmentOpportunity page (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RecruitmentOpportunity) that
points people to further details, say, on your company website.    (03)

After you make the post on the wiki, you might want to make a really
brief post to [ontolog-forum] and direct people to your
OntologWiki:RecruitmentOpportunity (by citing its purple number (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PurpleNumbers).    (04)

To get started on writing/editing content on the OntologWiki, please
refer to details at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidA    (05)

Feel free to contact me if there is any further question.    (06)

Regards. =ppy    (07)

Peter P. Yim    (08)

Co-convener,
Ontolog Forum