Re: [ontolog-admin] [ontolog-forum] BAYESIAN MODELING APPLICATIONS WORKS

To: "Kathryn Blackmond Laskey" <klaskey@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:24:50 -0800
Kathy,    (01)

You might consider making a post on our community wiki too. We have a
page for "Calls" and one for "Event Schedules". See:    (02)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidRES
&
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RelevantCallsOfInterest2007    (03)

Links to these pages are listed conspicuously under the "News and
Announcements" section on our WikiHomePage. Besides, our wiki content
consistently gets rather high google page ranking.    (04)

All the best to your workshop.    (05)

Regards.  =ppy