Re: [ontolog-admin] Invitation to Speak at Ontolog [was - RSVP Received

To: Pat Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 11:26:43 -0700
Dear Pat,    (01)

Given the imminent startup of the ONION project, it would
actually be great if we could have your "invited speaker session"
(assuming "Common Logic (CL)" will be among the topics you will
cover) fairly soon ... so that the ONION team can be properly
apprised of this very important development and imminent ISO
standard.    (02)

Looking at our calendar, both Oct-26 & Nov-2 are open and look
plausible.    (03)

Would either of those dates work for you?  Can you advise the
title and abstract (maybe just, roughly what you plan to talk
about) also?    (04)

Again, given some idea of the content of your talk, we could all
(Steve, for example) explore the relative merit of weaving it
into one of the existing initiatives.    (05)

Best regards.  =ppy