Re: [ontolog-admin] ONION COP on ONTOLOG

To: carlmattocks@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: carlmattocks@xxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 08:46:33 -0700
Hi Carl,    (01)

This sounds fabulous! The ONION works seems to fit well with the
Ontolog charter
(http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidB) in
the first place!    (02)

The timing is superb too, as we have slated the conference call
for this coming Thursday (2006.10.05 - 1:30~3:00pm EDT) to be a
planning session -- where the Ontolog CoP's "relevance",
"direction" and "action planning" will be put up for discussion
again.    (03)

It would be nice if you, and other leaders of ONION, can come
join us at the call, and we can take it from there. (Let me know,
so I can insert that into the agenda.)    (04)

Ontolog generally follows the OASIS process (ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid1Y) when
it does not have one specifically adopted.    (05)

Come join us if you can ... if not, we can continue to developing
this thought in the open forum, or figure out another time when
we could discuss this synchronously.    (06)

Thank you for thinking of us! We're honoured.    (07)

Best regards.  =ppy