[ontolog-admin] Re: RSVP Received For Your Conference

To: peter.e.glass@xxxxxxxxxx, michael.f.uschold@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Adam Cheyer <adam.cheyer@xxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 08:28:43 -0700
Peter,    (01)

 > [PG] How do I gain access to the archived recording of
 > the conference at a later date?    (02)

[ppy] For this specific session, please check back at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_05_04#nidMWE     (03)

... the audio archive would be posted before the end of the day.    (04)

In general, archives of past Ontolog events can be found under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidZ
... the more recent audio archives are available via podcast
(which one can subscribe to) as well.    (05)

Cheers.  =ppy