[ontolog-admin] Re: Thinking about moving my emails to this address

To: Jack Park <jack.park@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[cwe-imp]" <cwe-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:04:39 -0700
Jack,    (01)

Sure ... it's your call. Let me know what you want me to set up
for you.    (02)

1. You can pick any number of "subscriber(s)" (a 'subscriber' is
denoted by a e-mail address) -- and for each subscriber, you can
specify whether it get mail (a) delivered to the 'inbox', (b)
gets a daily 'digest', or (c) gets 'no mail' (which means this
subscriber would rather read from the html message archives
instead, if he/she wants to read messages).    (03)

2. I can also set up any number of 'auto-accept of posting'
addresses for you, on top of the 'subscriber(s)'. Subscribers, of
course, can post to the forum, everyone else, can't, unless they
are on this 'auto-accept of posting' list.    (04)

3. As an example, you can choose to:    (05)

(i) make the <jack.park@xxxxxxx> as the subscriber to
[ontolog-forum], and    (06)

(ii) pick the deliver mail to inbox option, and then    (07)

(iii) have me put both your thinkalong and mergemap addresses
onto the 'auto-accept of posting' list.    (08)

Let me know your disposition on the matter ... and I'll set it up
accordingly.    (09)

Cheers.  =ppy    (010)

P.S. Hope you don't mind my archiving the dialog so far, as I
would like to refer to it if someone else asks again.  =ppy
--    (011)