[ontolog-admin] Re: Membership

To: patrick@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:40:16 -0700
Patrick,    (01)

Please refer to: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid1J    (02)

[Usually, when people came to the Ontolog wiki site -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/ - clicking on the link that says
"joining us" (4th line from the top) will get him/her there too.]    (03)

> Is that the page that asks about my interests, etc.?    (04)

Yes, completing the form would indicate to us your desire to join (and
specifies whether you would want to be an active member or an observer
too.)    (05)

Welcome to Ontolog!    (06)

Cheers.  =ppy