[ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker - David Ferrucci - Thu 2006

To: David Ferrucci <ferrucci@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Michael Maximilien <maxim@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 08:36:00 -0700
Thanks, Dave.    (01)

I've got your session page up on the Ontolog wiki now - see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_05_11    (02)

Feel free to add any content to that session page, or your
namesake page (at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?DavidFerrucci) on the
wiki, if you feel it will contribute to enhancing the event or
the audience' experience.    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy