[ontolog-admin] Re: Subscribing to the forum.

To: atilla.elci@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 21:06:53 -0500
Dear Atilla,    (01)

I have just subscribed you to the [ontolog-forum] list (as well as the
Ontolog event announcement lists.)    (02)

Our mailing list is configured to require "confirmation" (to ensure
the subscribers do have a 'real' e-mail address.) As such, the system
will send the new 'potential subscriber' a message that will require a
response. The subscription process would only be completed
successfully when such response come back to the system within a
specified time. Some people missed that step, or didn't even get that
system message because their spam filter had a false positive,
mis-identified and threw it away.  ... (these things do happen!)    (03)

Anyhow, you're good now.    (04)

On behalf of the co-conveners, ... Welcome to Ontolog!    (05)

Cheers.  =ppy