[ontolog-admin] Re: NCOR News #1

To: "Smith, Barry" <phismith@xxxxxxxxxxx>, mdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:54:47 -0800
Hi Barry & Mills,    (01)

 > Proposals are invited for additional NCOR partners. Please
 > contact Mills Davis <mdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.    (02)

[ppy] I'd love to have both Ontolog (a.k.a. "Ontolog Forum") as
well as CIM Engineering, Inc. (dba. "CIM3") join your list of
NCOR Partner.    (03)

It's actually easier for CIM3, as we can do so with an executive
decision. As for Ontolog, I need to run the matter by my fellow
co-conveners, as well as post a motion to the community and get a
general consensus on the matter. Before I do that, could you help
by providing me the "Terms of Reference" (or point me to a link)
of an "NCOR Partner" please.    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy