[ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog/CEW Invited Speaker - Jon Bosak - Fri 2005.

To: jon.bosak@xxxxxxx
Cc: "susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx" <susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:38:22 -0700
Jon,    (01)

Thank you very much for supplying all the details. I have your 9/23/05
invited speaker session wiki page up now. Please review and feel free
to make any modification or addition yourself* (or have me do it, if
your prefer.)    (02)

The session page is at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_09_23    (03)

Note also that we have the announcement of the event on the Ontolog
WikiHomePage too:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidW    (04)

Susan and I will be making announcements separately to our respective
communities soon.    (05)

By the way, have you decided on whether you will be onsite at NSF
(Ballston, VA) for the workshop, or, would you just be presenting
remotely? Let us know when you have that tied down ... no hurry ...
the Collaborative Expedition Workshop attendees would really want you
there in person, I'm sure.    (06)

Thank you, once again, for agreeing to share your experience and
insight with all of us.    (07)

Best regards.  =ppy    (08)

P.S. to edit the wiki page, please refer to:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidA (call or
email me anytime, if there is any question.) =ppy