[ontolog-admin] Getting started [was-Re: RSVP received for your confere

To: "Anders W. Tell" <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 06:59:33 -0700
Hi Anders,    (01)

Thank you for the response. Real glad you can join us.    (02)

A couple of things:    (03)

1. Please try to populate your namesake wiki page prior to the
call so that people can find out more about you. You will need to
create an account (we suggest using something like "AndersTell"
so that people can readily recognize you when you contribute)
first, and then go edit your page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?AndersTell    (04)

2. I notice your e-mail message carries a "CONFIDENTIALITY AND
DISCLAIMER NOTICE" as part of your signature block. In view of
the fact that Ontolog is an OPEN forum, and has an open
source/open content policy (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32 ),
such a message does create a dissonance when it appears on our
e-mail archives. Can you please make sure you either suppress
that message when making a contribution, or, better still,
subscribe/post from another e-mail address which does not have
such a message as part of its footer or signature block.    (05)

Thank you ... talk to you in a couple of days.    (06)

Best regards.  =ppy