[ontolog-admin] Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: Ontology slot at the December E

To: peter.yim@xxxxxxxx
Cc: cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jon.Bosak@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: jon.bosak@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:33:32 -0700 (PDT)
Peter et al.,    (01)

Forgive the slow responses -- I had to get UBL 1.0 in to OASIS
this week on top of attending the UN/CEFACT Forum all week at the
same time...    (02)

| Further to earlier discussions we had with Jon, my understanding
| is that UDEF, CCTS and Ontolog each get one slot to present.    (03)

Right, 45 minutes for each.  Plus a panel of that length at the
end.    (04)

| If that's still the format, we (ontolog) will coordinate among
| ourselves and make the best of that one slot to present our case.
| [You wouldn't mind if we have more than one speaker sharing that
| time slot, would you, Jon?]    (05)

No, but we need specific names by 22 September so that EIDX can
publish the program.    (06)

| As you are aware (prior to the postponement of the original EIDX
| session date), the two deliverables from our [CCT-Rep] project
| (see:
| http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation#nid092)
| are what we aim to come up with as Ontolog-Forum's
| contribution. That has not changed.    (07)

I'm offline and can't see this, so I'll have to assume that the
audience will find it relevant within the context of the session.    (08)

In any event, the people you designate for this should be ready to
explain why the ontology approach is better than the other two in
order to make a good panel discussion.    (09)

Best regards,    (010)

Jon