[ontolog-admin] Re: SICoP-Ontolog Joint Conference Call - Aug. 5, 2004

To: Brand Niemann <niemann.brand@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Susan Turnbull <susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "Morris, Rick F Mr CIO/G6" <Rick.Morris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Faget, Nancy G HQ02" <Nancy.G.Faget@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Bob Smith <robsmith5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 01:29:27 -0700
Dear Brand et al.,    (01)

Further to adoption of the Aug. 5 date by our members during our weekly
ontolog conference call today, I am writing to confirm that as our joint
SICoP/Ontolog conference call date.    (02)

I have initialized a wiki page at
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_08_05
so that community members can post ideas for the call or items they
would want to see on the joint-call agenda that day.    (03)

I can make arrangements to reserve the conference bridge at
freeconference.com for that afternoon (with that, callers will be paying
for their own call, which is what we usually do at Ontolog), or, if you
have other arrangements,  preferences or suggestions, please let me know.    (04)

May I suggest that our meeting co-chairs try to exchange a first draft
of the agenda items with one another within a week from today.    (05)

I look forward to the joint call.    (06)

Best regards,
PPY

Peter P. Yim wrote Fri, 16 Jul 2004 01:47:06 -0700:    (08)