[ontolog-admin] Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings from Conference Call Th

To: Alan.Stitzer@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:23:31 -0700
Sorry, Alan.    (01)

This is our "regular" weekly call, which is supposed to happen every
Thursday 10:30-11:30am PST, unless otherwise notified.    (02)

Unlike, the "invited speaker" sessions, where we route the "invitations"
to more people, and to cut down on "spamming" people's inboxes , we have
only been routing call "invitations" to those who shows up regularly.
I'll add you onto that list right away, and make sure you get notified
in the future.    (03)

One other way to check what's coming up (and to access the history), in
terms of meetings and calls, would be to check out the wiki page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MeetingsCalls    (04)

Regards.  -ppy

Alan.Stitzer@xxxxxxxxx wrote Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:10:07 -0400:    (06)