[ontolog-admin] Re: FreeConference.com Support Request

To: Per Myrseth <per.myrseth@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:11:43 -0700
Thanks, Per.    (01)

Possibly, the next time you plan to join us, we could run a little
private test prior to the official session, to make sure you can
connect properly.    (02)

In future, I will heed their advice and avoid placing two of the same
number alongside each other. You might consider just sending the
access code without the "#" key (and just wait till it gets
recognized) if you come across any difficulty getting connected to the
conference on first try.    (03)

Let's set that up by email when the opportunity arises.    (04)

Regards,
PPY

Per Myrseth wrote Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:49:25 +0200:    (06)