[ontolog-admin] An Introduction [ was - Re: media arts ontology]

To: Ken Fields <ken@xxxxxxxx>, Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 15:17:34 -0800
Adam / Ken,    (01)

Further to earlier discussions individually, I take pleasure in
introducing the two of you to each other.    (02)

Adam, Ken is a music professor in China (previously from Santa
Barbara), and is starting a digital art ontology on a cwe
(collaborative work environment) -- <dao.cim3.net> -- that will be
hosted on our servers. Ken has been an observer on [ontolog] too. The
excerpt below of an earlier message exchange between Ken and myself
should also provide some context.    (03)

By the way, Ken, Adam has just been in Beijing a couple of months ago.    (04)

Besides, you are both musicians ... so I don't think you'll have much
problem making conversation. [ I'm a music lover myself, but I don't
play any instrument (unless the stereo counts) ... therefore, I can
just be envious of you guys! ]    (05)

Good luck, guys!    (06)

Regards,
PPY

Peter Yim wrote Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:40:22 -0800:    (08)