[ontolog-admin] Re: Wed: possible telecon connection, presentation?

To: Leo Obrst <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>, "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 22:30:43 -0800
Leo,    (01)

We were wondering if you would be able to speak for about 15 minutes
to the UBL committee when we have our joint meeting at 3:00 PST
Wednesday afternoon.  Peter, did you have a specific topic in mind?    (02)

Beyond that, there was a question about your
desire/willingness/ability to make a presentation at another time
during our meeting schedule.  Again, I haven't heard a specific topic
mentioned.    (03)

The agenda and schedule is being maintained at
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologWorkshop_Nov_2003#nid09
The closest thing to an open slot that we have at this time is around
noon on Thursday, but I don't want to say, categorically, that we
couldn't fit you in some other time.    (04)

/s/ kwc 2003.11.02 22:30    (05)

At 2003-11-02 19:50, Leo Obrst wrote:
>Kurt, Peter,
>
>Kurt, I'm sorry the phones failed. The voicemail you left on my cell
>phone is pretty much indecypherable. Can you repeat what you said via
>email? I was on the train and my own reception was very spotty.
>
>By the way, I am at the Inter-Continental Hotel in New Orleans, room
>552. The phone: 504-525-5566.
>
>My cell: 540-878-5148.
>
>Here's my rough schedule (besides the conf/tutorials, etc.):
>Mon, 10-12 CST (8 am PST, 2 hrs. difference), telecon back to MITRE
>Wed, 9-11 am CST, telecon to MITRE
>Wed 3:30-5 pm CST, my paper session at CIKM.
>Thurs 6 am: leave back to home
>
>Let me know what you all have planned and I'll try to participate. I
>think you wanted me to talk for about 15 minutes or so, right? Any
>particular topic/s?
>
>Thanks,
>Leo
>--

>Dr. Leo Obrst       The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
>lobrst@xxxxxxxxx    Center for Innovative Computing & Informatics
>Voice: 703-883-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
>Fax: 703-883-1379   McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA    (06)

Kurt Conrad
2994 Salem Dr.                     408-247-0454
Santa Clara, CA 95051-5502         408-247-0457 (data/fax)
http://www.SagebrushGroup.com      mailto:conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (07)