[ontolog-admin] Re: AAAI Spring Symposium 2004 - Paper Submission

To: Craig Schlenoff <craig.schlenoff@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 11:56:27 -0700
Craig, Kurt & Leo,    (01)

I would like to update the paper title and authorship a bit as follows
(unless we hear objections from you guys):    (02)

Paper Title: "[ontolog] -- An Open Community Developing Ontologies for
Autonomous Business Systems"    (03)

Co-authors: Kurt Conrad, Leo Obrst and Peter Yim    (04)

Since Kurt had put together the original report and will be
championing the writing of the final paper, he should be our lead author.    (05)

Craig, please update your records. I look forward to the collaboration
with you all.    (06)

Best regards,
PPY