Re: [ontolog-admin] participation? telecon?

To: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:03:27 -0700
Leo, Kurt,    (01)

Great! I am available. As a starter, may I suggest:    (02)

   Sat 8/23/03 10:30-11:30am PDT / 1:30-2:30pm EDT    (03)

RSVP, or suggest alternative if this doesn't work. Upon your
confirmation, I will make the freeconference.com reservation.    (04)

Please also consider the possibility of using this time slot for a
regular weekly [ontolog-admin] call routine. Therefore, please
indicate if this is a good time on an ongoing basis too (even if this
does, or doesn't work for tomorrow.)    (05)

Thanks, Leo, for initiating this. I look forward to talking to both of
you tomorrow.    (06)

Regards,
PPY

Kurt Conrad wrote Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:24:55 -0700:    (08)

> Leo,
>
> I think that's a good idea, and, generally, Saturday works well for me.
> I just talked with Peter and he is out of the office, at the moment.  I
> expect that he will be able to set up something in the next day or so.
>
> Do you want to try for this weekend?
>
> /s/ kwc 2003.08.20 16:24