[ontolog-admin] Digitized Audio of AdamPease's 2003-05-29 Tutorial

To: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 18:14:38 -0700
Adam / Kurt,    (01)

Further to our conference call this morning, I've done digitizing
Adam's 2003-05-29 tutorial session audio recording which Kurt made.    (02)

See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Tutorial_2003-05-29#nid061    (03)

Please check it out. Assuming you both find it OK, please:    (04)

1. Since it's your work, Adam, would you make a post to let people
know that it is now available, and that you are making it available to
the community.    (05)

2. Kurt, after Adam's post, please do your magic, and start making the
post that would get the community engaged, as per our discussion (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Conference_Call_2003-07-03#nid034).    (06)

Regards,
PPY    (07)