[ontolog-admin] Re: Welcome to the [ontolog-forum]

To: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:13:33 -0700
template for future use - ERRATA - should read as follows:
(Links to survey updated)    (01)

//    (02)

Hello Ralph,    (03)

Welcome! As you may have noticed, I have already subscribed you to the
[ontolog-forum].    (04)

To get you up to speed, the following links might be useful:    (05)

     The initial invitation and forum charter
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2002-09/msg00000.html
(note that posting and archive addresses have changed since)    (06)

     Welcome message, asking for brief introductory statements
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2002-10/msg00000.html
Kindly make a post and introduce yourself to the rest of the
community. (You might want to do this while tackling the survey below.)    (07)

     The discussion archives is now at: (note it has moved)
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/
You might want to catch up a bit on current transactions by browsing
through the archives.    (08)

     Two survey had gone around earlier ... you can find them at:    (010)

(a) Membership profile: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/survey/ontolog0.html    (011)

(b) Tools Survey: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/survey/ontolog1.html    (012)

Kindly complete and submit them at your earliest convenience
(especially the first one -- on membership profile.)    (013)

In case people forget, access options can generally be found at the
footnote of each message.    (014)

On behalf of the other co-conveners of our [ontolog-forum], may I
thank you for your participation.  I shall look forward to your
self-introduction message on the forum, returns of our earlier
survey(s), and of course, to your future contribution towards the
community.    (015)

Best regards,
PPY    (016)

[ontolog-forum] Co-conveners: