[ontolog-admin] Re:Regular Weekly Conference Calls - Thu 3.27.2003 10:3

To: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:19:10 -0800
Kurt/Leo,    (01)

This Thursday through Saturday (3.27~29.2003), I need to be at the
FIRST Robotics Silicon Valley Regional Competition (at San Jose State
U.) Therefore, my ability to participate at this call will be
seriously hampered.    (02)

1. I will try to call in through my cell phone (if that's possible ...
which I don't know yet.)    (03)

2. I will not be able to operate a VNC server for it (but it's OK,
since most people were only looking at the wiki during the call last
time, not the vnc shared-screen.) We should just use the wiki for this
call.    (04)

3. I will obviously have to depend on you guys to run it (Kurt
moderating ... Leo providing technical directions ... as we have
previously discussed.)    (05)

Kurt/Leo: Please confirm that you can be at this Thu 3.27.03 call.    (06)

Regards,
PPY