[ontolog-admin] Phone Conference for Wed 2.5.03

To: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 17:03:19 -0800
Leo,    (01)

I've schedule a freeconference.com call for 3:00pm EST tomorrow (Wed
05-Feb-03). Are you going to be able to make that?    (02)

Reason why I am asking is that Kurt and I has been on the phone a few
times already (reviewing Kurt's compilation of the membership profile,
ubl meeting, etc.) over the past week and then he leaves town tomorrow
afternoon.    (03)

Therefore, we (Kurt and I) were thinking, if you are in, we'll have
the regular call as usual; if not, we will just call that off.    (04)

Please let us know.    (05)

Regards,
PPY    (06)

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-admin/