ontoiop-forum

Re: [ontoiop-forum] OntoIOp teleconference (n.59): Wed 2014.05.21

To: OntoIOp open discussion <ontoiop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 07:51:14 -0700
Oops! (re. last msg) typo in the file name, it should have been:
<OMG_OntoIOp_spec_v0-55_snapshot--TillMossakowski_20140520f.pdf> (and
not OMG_OntoIOp_spec_v0-55_snapshot--TillMossakowski_20140507f.pdf )
- therefore, that version is:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntoIOp/Team_confcall/2014-05-21_team-confcall_n.59/OMG_OntoIOp_spec_v0-55_snapshot--TillMossakowski_20140520f.pdf    (01)

Anyhow, Till's latest update (which he distributed about half an hour
ago), which is probably the one to use for today's meeting now, is:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntoIOp/Team_confcall/2014-05-21_team-confcall_n.59/OMG_OntoIOp_spec_v0-55_snapshot--TillMossakowski_20140521g.pdf    (02)

Regards. =ppy