ontoiop-forum

[ontoiop-forum] Regrets - - Re: OntoIOp teleconference (n.54): Wed 20143

To: OntoIOp open discussion <ontoiop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "terry.longstreth" <terry.longstreth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 02:32:48 -0400
Till,
I will probably miss this meeting.
I have a standing meeting at that time every Wednesday.  If it ends early, I may be able to join later.

I did get a look at the document just now, and have a few comments.

  1. Section 1 - SCOPE - the last two lines of Para. 1,  appear to be leftover fragments of earlier edits.
  2. Section 2 - Conformance.   The second paragraph discusses the Ontohub DOL registry as a future effort.  I believe you'll make more of an impression if you can put a more positive spin on it.  If the registry already exists, say so. If you've tangible plans, available for review, say that.  If you've funding  (or are negotiating funding) for the registry, say that.  If appropriate, name the sponsor. If you've a working prototype available for demonstrations, say that and give it a URL..   If it's not that far along yet, say so, but make it clear that the registry is not dependent upon OMG acceptance of the proposal (unless that dependency does exist, of course).
Sorry I don't have time for more.

Terry