ontoiop-forum

Re: [ontoiop-forum] Question regarding the March OMG meeting in Reston

To: ontoiop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Till Mossakowski <mossakow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 23:13:57 +0100
Hi Elisa,    (01)

at the OntoIOp conference, it became clear that a small room will be
sufficient: Michael and Fabian are considering to join the Reston
meeting in March. A joint room with API4KB very much makes sense.    (02)

Thanks a lot for preparing the LOI!    (03)

We have started the work on an answer to the RFP, based on DOL (the
distributed ontology, modeling and specification language).    (04)

All the best,
Till    (05)