okmds-org

Re: [okmds-org] 16th Organizing Committee Meeting - ?

To: "OKMDS Organizing Committee" <okmds-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:57:11 -0700
*Reminder*    (01)

* Date: Tuesday, May 27, 2008
* Start Time: 10:00am PDT / 1:00pm EDT / 17:00 UTC
 o ref: World Clock -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=27&year=2008&hour=10&min=00&sec=0&p1=224
* Expected Call Duration: 1.0 Hour
* Dial-in Number:
 o from US: +1-605-475-8590 (South Dakota, USA)
 + Conference ID: "5823120#"
 o Direct call from from Skype: +990008275823120    (02)

* RSVP (regrets only)    (03)

Session page will be on the wiki at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OKMDS/OrganizingCommitteeMeeting_2008_05_27    (04)

... Please add your agenda ideas via this thread, or directly onto the
session page.    (05)

Further,    (06)

1. *More Importantly* (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/okmds-org/2008-04/msg00002.html#nid08 )
I am still awaiting for the abstract of the upcoming (next Thursday!)
OKMDS closing session. Will you be kind enough to furnish it today
please, Jeanne ... so I can work on it over the long weekend. The
session page is at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_05_29    (07)

1a. Jeanne: please also confirm who will be providing SecondLife
support for the May-29 session    (08)

2. Attn: Andy & Jeanne - slides for your May-29 presentation will
become due by end-of-day Tue 5/27. If you need some extra time, please
(please) do let me know the exact ETA before hand so I can schedule my
other things around that.    (09)

3. Attn: all - ref. "... all organizing committee members to be
prepared to make a 3~5 minute remark on their view of the OKMDS
mini-series (to be given on the 5/29 closing.)" - would everyone
please drop a short note (as a response to this message at least 1
hour before our 5/27 call) as to roughly what they will talk about.
That way, we can coordinate this during our 5/27 conf call. If anyone
plan to use slides (for this 3~5 min. remark,) please make sure the
slides get sent to Jeanne and myself on/before end-of-day Tue 5/27.    (010)

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!  =ppy
--    (011)