okmds-org

Re: [okmds-org] OKMDS Panel Session introducing John Lowrance

To: "Jack Park" <jack.park@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Simon Buckingham Shum <sbs@xxxxxxx>, John Lowrance <lowrance@xxxxxxxxxx>, Jeff Conklin <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:50:18 -0800
Jack, John and all,    (01)

Thanks, Jack. Hello John ... welcome aboard!    (02)

The possibility of having Dave Snowden on the panel sounds fantastic.    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (04)

P.S.   I noticed that he is involved, in some way, with the Gurteen KM
Community these days.
... incidentally, the whole notion of the OKMDS initiative actually
emerged out of my meeting with Jeanne Holm (of NASA/JPL) at a KMWG
organized "Gurteen Knowledge Cafe" in Washington DC back on
1-Mar-2007, when David Gurteen was running the session himself, with
Nancy Faget (another member of our OKMDS organizing committee now)
hosting the event at the Government Printing Office. ... Looks like
things are really going full circle!   =ppy