okmds-org

Re: [okmds-org] OKMDS Panel Session on "Wicked Problems, " Dialog Mappin

To: "Simon Buckingham Shum" <sbs@xxxxxxx>, "Jack Park" <jack.park@xxxxxxx>, "Jeff Conklin" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 07:27:34 -0800
Jack, Jeff & Simon,    (01)

Thank you very much for the prompt response. Looks like we do have a
new date now. I've already reserved the "2008_04_17 - Thursday -
2-Hrs. starting 10:30am PDT / 1:30pm EDT" for our session. (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MeetingsCalls#nid133D )    (02)

Jack, adding John Lowrance to the panel sounds great ... please let us
know once you get a confirmation on his availability, so we can loop
him into the preparation conversation too.    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy