okmds-org

[okmds-org] Breaking for the Holidays - Next call 8-Jan-2008 [was - Re:

To: okmds-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:35:42 -0800
All,    (01)

For those who weren't able us (Jeanne & myself) at last week's call,
we decided that we will be taking a break for the Holidays.
Our next call will be held at the usual time (Tue 1-Hr. starting 10am
PST / 1pm EST) on Tuesday 08-Jan-2008.    (02)

In the mean time, Happy Holidays, everyone!    (03)

Regards.  =ppy    (04)

P.S. just a reminder - two people have indicated interest to
contribute (possibly speaking at one of the sessions) - which we
should add to the next meeting agenda and discuss how we would want to
proceed with their offer:    (05)

(a)  John Yanosy Jr. of Rockwell Collins, chair of the Semantic
Interoperability working gorup in the NCOIC (Network Centric
Operations Industry Consortium), and,
(b) Richard Adler, President of DecisionPath, Inc. ( Winchester, MA)